Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Project Baby

About 1 month in, still playin basketball
Two months, startin to lose the abs,
but can still snowboard.
3 months, apparently the baby is the size of a
rice grain, but I'm not convinced. A rice grain
would let me button up my jeans.

4 months, yeah, I finally broke down and
bought maternity clothes. A random woman
at work guessed I was due in August. I wish.
Try mid October.



5 Months. Huge.

6 months, the belly buttons startin to poke out : (






7 months




8 months. There are no words.

2 comments:

ladybugLoUCKs said...

Welcome new bloggers!!!! The blog looks awesome! I'm really excited to have someone else to stalk ;)

Stephanie said...

Oh I love your belly! :) I love that you have a blog. It is my new favorite thing, I'm such a fag I'm totally obsessed!