Monday, March 16, 2009

p(OW)der day








While in Idaho I decided to be the cool big sister that I am and keep my little brother out of school and take him snowboarding. The snow was amazing, as Utah snow usually is. The day was going great until I got the brainer idea to try to impress a 13 yr. old. I have now learned that terrain park rails are not friendly. After falling ever so gracefully off the rail, I lay in the snow and wanted to puke it hurt so bad. Josh suggested we take a lunch break and I buy him a cheeseburger. During our break I discovered a cut on my shin, much deeper than I would have guessed. Later, my nurse husband laughed at my pain and said perhaps it could have used a couple stitches. Such sympathy. I don't know that the picture does it justice, but I now have a lovely cut/scab accompanied by mass bruising from ankle to knee. All for trying to be cool.













No comments: