Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter at Great Grandma/Grandpa Rincones House

Sophie is as cute as possible when we're visiting other people, I'm convinced she does this so that no one believes what kind of monster she is capable of being.
I'm pretty sure she has grandpa Jack on a short leash. Actually, she usually steers him by his mustache, so I guess a leash isn't necessary.
Sophie and Eli's cousins baby Ashlynn had fun rolling and drooling with each other all day. Ashlynn's 1 1/2 months younger than Sophie, but as got a head of hair that puts my poor bald daughter to shame : (



2 comments:

The Benfields said...

good grief! she is so cute and I love her little dress!

Tyler and Michelle said...

She is absolutely beautiful Candace!! Don't worry about the bald head, Jennika is 18 months and still doesn't have much hair. It must come from the Callister side. :)