Saturday, April 24, 2010

Easy to clean my _ _ _!


While vacuuming the car I noticed Sophie's car seat had a funk about it, so I decided it was probably time to clean it. I have done many hard things in my life, but never would I have guessed that cleaning a car seat would be added to that list. After removing the Goldfish, Smarties, and a wedged DumDum, I ran into trouble. The freakin' cover would NOT come off. After a few tries I decided there must be some simple trick I just don't know about, so I started searching online. Every review, blog, post, etc. simply said, "easy to clean!" After about 10 minutes I felt like I must be the only owner of the Alpha Omega Elite who just plain doesn't get it. Either that, or everyone else out there is lieing and has never actually cleaned theirs. Anyway, I attacked the thing with new found gusto. . . and may have broken it. I did however manage to get it apart and throw the pieces in the wash. We'll see if it goes back together once it's clean. That'll probably be about the time I find the "dry clean only" tag.

4 comments:

Lauren Tatton said...

:) Love it! You are my kind of girl! Way to get the job done! I have done the dry clean only thing with a few things my self! I hope you are doing good! How do you feel?

Candace said...

I've been feeling pretty good lately, which is a huge releif because I was puking left and right for awhile there. How's your little girl? What's your blog address, I can't seem to get access.

Patti said...

Ha ha! Baby products always seem to get the best of me as well... It drives me crazy! However, I like to blame it on the chaos of being a mom, after all, my/our mind(s) is far too busy to focus on something such as instructions. :)

Hope all is well with your pregnancy!

The Taylors said...

hey candace! way cute blog. at play group was the first time i heard you had a blog, so i thought i'd check it out. you can look mine up. its joshjill.blogspot.com. :)