Sunday, October 3, 2010

Elin Danielle Thornton

Elin Danielle Thornton was born on 9/29, just under 2 weeks early, and I'm SUPER happy about it! She weighed 9 lbs 2 oz, so I can't even imagine how big she'd be if she cooked any longer : ) One of my friends from high school went into labor early that morning, and since she was due 3 weeks AFTER me, I wasn't very happy about it. I spent the whole morning doing laundry, washing the floors, taking walks, and chasing Sophie, and still nothing happened. Later that night when Eli got home I started not feeling well, so went for another walk, ate some Arby's, did some squats, and went to the hospital hoping they'd just start me. Turns out, I was in labor, and she was born 2 hours later. *to clear up any confusion, not that anyone reads this, but just in case, her name is pronounced EE - Lin, not Ellen. and yes, we are aware that it's Tiger Woods ex-wifes name





6 comments:

Kristen said...

woo woo! She is sooo cute. Congrats. 9 lbs, wow that's impressive. I am glad she came early then. Love the name. I like Elin Woods too, so don't worry bout it:)

The Taylors said...

YEA!!! so happy for you. As much as i would have liked to go early, and didn't, i am glad you did. congrats to both of you.
Holy Cow 9.2 thats a big baby! :D i'm so glad she is here and everything went well!

Amber Fryar said...

Congrats! She is so cute! I love the name

Patti said...

That is a really cute name.... and I was definitely pronouncing it wrong :) I love the pictures Elin is a beautiful baby and wow, a 2 hour labor is very impressive! Good job! :)

Lauren Tatton said...

So cute you are lucky! That is fast!

Jim and Shalene said...

Rad. Good job!