Sunday, August 7, 2011

BUNGEE JUMPING

For our 5 year anniversary Eli surprised me with bungee jumping! It's something I've always wanted to do, but when I actually got the chance, became super super scarred. We went off a bridge in Twin Falls, Idaho, and it was 175 ft jump. We've been skydiving, so I thought I'd be ok, but this was seriously the single scariest thing I have ever done. You just plain fall. And then the cord catches, recoils, and you fall again. Over and over. We each did two jumps, and the guy running it makes you do them both in a row. I almost didn't do the second jump, but when I got back to the top he just set me back on the beam and started counting down. SO glad I did it, but probably won't be doing it again!









2 comments:

Lauren Tatton said...

That is so cute/you are crazy! It looks fun! I hope you are doing good!

Mark & Kirstin said...

When are you gonna add elin to your family....and possibly update sophies picture?