Thursday, November 13, 2008

For some reason when we go home to Idaho to visit my family Eli likes to pretend that is a dirt bike pro with my little brothers. He doesn't have the motorcycles like they do. . . or the helmet, boots, gloves, or any riding gear for that matter. So he scrapes together what he can and pretends he is being safe. Eli's idea of safe includes basketball shorts (it's November in Idaho mind you), my dads work shoes with no socks, and a borrowed helmet that is too small. I know, he looks incredibly sexy in this picture.

3 comments:

Shalene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jim and Shalene said...

It's the professional skills that keep him safe! In the summer I ride in shorts a t-shirt and flipflops. It's too hot for a helmet. But then again, the freeway isn't as hazardous as dirt biking...
Ha! I posted as Shalene once.

ladybugLoUCKs said...

hahaha.....gotta love the not-so-logical-husband moments! Cam does stuff like that a lot and I think....what the heck is he thinking.