Thursday, November 13, 2008

When he doen't have school or work Eli helps around the house. The other day I woke up from a nap to find him doing laundry and taking care of Sophie at the same time.
I don't know if you can see it very well in this picture, but when Eli puts his head close to Sophie's her eyes get HUGE and she sticks her tongue out. I used to do the same thing, but I got over it, so hopefully she will too. : ) kidding babe!

Sophie is getting really good and holding her head up, and she actually rolled over the other day! Although, I think it had more to do with her head being heavy than her actually doing it herself.











2 comments:

ladybugLoUCKs said...

Eli is a great husband/dad.....Cameron is too, and it makes me feel like a lazy slob when he gets soooooo much done (to include some of my obvious duties)....as opposed to my "I'll eventually get around to it" attitude.

i love the baby in the basket pic! I'll have to show you a pic of Cooper strapped to Cam in the bjorn while folding laundry

Lizzy said...

Sophie is so cute.That first of Eli was funny. Miss you guys.
-Rachel