Sunday, February 6, 2011

I know that my blogging could be described as somewhat sporadic, and inconsistent at best, but it has now come to a near halt altogether. Our lap top decided to blow up, which has caused some serious frustrations. Eli is all up in arms that he won't have one for school now, and all the important things he does like paying our bills and basically managing our lives, but I'm concerned about the REALLY important stuff, like facebook and blog stalking. I guess it didn't actually blow up, but it did make a really obnoxious noise and have a flashing black and white screen for about 2o minutes, and now it won't even turn on. So, we had do did our old desk top out of storage and plug 'er in. Apparently computers don't do well just sitting uncovered in a storage room for 2 years, because it has become very temperamental. The most annoying part for me is that it will no longer upload photos from an SD card or a USB. So, no pictures for you!

No comments: