Thursday, February 10, 2011

Maybe the greatest day ever!

I never thought that someone using the toilet would bring me such joy, but alas, it has!!!! I tried a few months ago to potty train her, but got so frustrated that I just gave up. After buying diapers for two for the past four months, I decided that it might be cheaper to just buy new panties over and over again. Anyway, for lack of a better idea, we did potty training cold turkey. When Sophie woke up on Monday morning, I took her diaper off and replaced it with a pair of Dora the Explorer panties. Day 1 had 12 accidents. Day 2, 9 accidents. Day 3, ZERO!!!! I seriously thought she wasn't getting it, and after mopping the floor a dozen times was about ready to give up again. But, something clicked inside that little head of hers, and now I can officially say that Sophie Melissa is officially potty trained!


3 comments:

Bryant & Alexis said...

Sophie looks so adorable!! I love her grinning while she's on the toilet. So dang cute!!

Patti said...

I love how you have a picture of Sophie posing on the toilet...that's classic! :)

Readingbooks said...

https://loyaltyfu16.de/invite/i=20090 Hot teens