Wednesday, February 16, 2011


We found out on Monday that Eli was accepted into the Masters Nursing program at BYU! I've cheered for a number of colleges, played for a few, and wished I could have gone to some others, but never once dreamed that I'd do any such thing for BYU. It's actually a very highly rated program, and Eli was very lucky to get in only having graduated from nursing school 2 years ago (only 15 people were accepted into the program). His stellar GRE score and awesome letters of recommendation helped. So, I guess for the next 2 years I'll have to suck it up and cheer on the Cougars. Good job babe, you're a male Cougar. But, we already knew that : )

1 comment:

Lauren Tatton said...

That is so exciting. You are going to love it! That is some of me and royce's best memories yet! Provo is a really fun place with a lot to do! :) Love ya hope you and the girls are good!